huginlove

A hug can solve many prblms.....
A love is not a fun it's a game with life, full of joy and dejection

     (met after a long gap on the terrors:: Sweety and Sunny)

Sweety : waiting for Sunny........
                 Suddenly he arrived
            came very fast with full of happiness in the eyes and cuddle happened
Sweety : Love u Sunny
Sunny : Love u Darling

The hug continues........

Sweety : Sunny take ur leg which u kept on my leg....
Sunny : I did not keep my leg on u..
Sweety : Suddenly saw down with a fear in my eyes
                There was a puppy on my leg
                just stepped back with shouting.....(Ohhhhhh noooo)
Sunny : Don't fear I am with u
             catched puppy safely and went down to leave it
Again the HUG continues.....😍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

love