love

Love may happen in anyway and in any relation..........💗

My bro is a software developer in Miracle(Vizag)

         (He gave a astonish, came to our home for weekend)

He arrived to our home and knocked the door at 3:00A.M

Mom : Who r u ?? There is no food. Go away..
      (thought he was a beggar bcoz it was in early morning)
My bro : Amma! Amma! plz open the door
Mom : Who are you? Why u came now?
My bro : Amma! I was nani
Mom : Ohh!! nani... What hpnd? Why u came now? Are u kk?
My bro : Mom I m kk. I came for holidays
Mom : kk come in....

  (Dad was in sleep....)

My bro came and cuddled dad.
Dad thought he was in dreams.....
 He shocked by seeing him.
Bcoz all love him a lot........

        Thats the family love stays forever and ever..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

huginlove